Toolsley.com respects and is fully committed to the privacy of its visitors, therefore:
- Toolsley.com DOES NOT collect any information about what its tools are used for.
A tool's "input and output data" such as any directly entered text, files and filenames, calculated or otherwise processed results
will not be transmitted, logged or saved outside of the visitor's computer without the visitor's knowledge and consent.
We also wish to provide the best possible tools out there and feedback is critical for this, therefore:
- We use Google Analytics to collect a limited amount of data on HOW our tools are used.
This includes the fact that the tool was used and may include simple events of interaction with a tool such as "convertButtonClicked", "helpScreenOpened".
- We make no attempts to circumvent tracking blockers and whether Google Analytics can be accessed does not interfere with tool functionality.
All tools on Toolsley.com are entirely client-side and will work perfectly fine offline.
For more information about this please see the Google Analytics security and privacy principles
- You may OPT-OUT of this through the use a tracking blocker or Google's own browser extension.
- Toolsley.com DOES NOT sell or publish any data collected this way. It's used internally to improve and monitor the tools and the site.
- Toolsley.com MAY set cookies on the visitor's computer to store preferences and to test upcoming site features and designs
Last update: 2014-09-02
Contact The Toolsmith
with any questions.